Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Crap I got Tagged Again =.="

And just I thought the era of tagging no longer exists....sigh. some more the tagger Pink says if I don't do it, I'll get smacked by thunder.... =.=" kill me...

List out Top 5 Presents you wish for:
1. BMW M3
2. Simple and peaceful life
3. dunno
4. havent thought of it yet
5. doubt I could get here without getting pass number 3.

The person who tagged you is
Someone who calls me Shrek =.="

Your 5 impressions of him/her
-Basically a shadow (Check her display on her blog)
-Semi Necrophilis wahahaha
-Fun to chat with
-knows how to manja
-knows how to jual mahal also =.=

Most memorable things he/she has done for you
Calling me shrek? =.="

The most memorable words he/she has said to you
pinksterz: yes u must do the tag
pinksterz: or else look out for the thunder tho'
pinksterz: =d

If he/she becomes your lover, you will
Fearful. she's somewhat a witch that has magical powers

If he/she becomes your lover, what they have to improve on will be
Bully lesser?

If he/she become your enemy, you will
MSN Block. Stop sending pringles and ribena to egypt :P

If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
JAHAT!!!

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1. Creative Bitch
2. Samantha Poh
3. JP
4. J
5. Pig Angel
6. Cubie
7. Mich
8. Jason Eng
9. NKWai
10. SlowCatchupKuan

1. Who is No.7 having a relationship with?
Dunno wor. Need to ask her first

2. Who is No. 9 having a relationship with?
His camera.

3. If No. 9 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
HAHAHA both into photography. I bet the whole house would be filled with pictures...

4. What about No. 1 and 5?
Negative with Negative....cannot cannot....

5. What is No. 3 studying?
Studying about open relationships in brisbane....happening fella

6. When is the last time you chatted with No. 6?
This morning. Wishing her safe journey to Singapore

7. Does No.4 work?
Yeap. Doing ok ok ler....been a while since I catched up with him though

8. Does No. 8 have any cousin in his/her own school?
Dunno....LOL

9. Will you woo No. 8?
I'm not Gay.... =.="

10. How about No. 5?
PuhLeeze

11. Does No. 2 have any siblings?
Nope....I think

12. How did you get to know No. 3 and No. 4?
No.3 is through blogging. No.4 is a mate whom I used to hang out with when I was free from work :P

13. Where does No.1 live at?
Somewhere in Kuching, Somewhere in Miri, Somewhere in Kuching, Somewhere in Miri, Somewhere in Kuching, Somewhere in Miri, Somewhere in Kuching, Somewhere in Miri,

14. How you get to know No.2?
Well was out with one blogger friend then she bumped to Sam, then she introduced me to her.

15. Is No. 5 the sexiest person in the world?
errr.....I'll refrain myself from going there

11 comments:

pinksterz said...

HAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#1 hello? i am not semi necrophilis?

#2 block me lah! i go find other shrek to send me pringles and ribena!

#3 and me being JAHAT only you will consider as enemy? what am i to you all these while?

fluffy bunny?

*makes mental note to be more sadistic to shrek on msn*

yes so you did the tag but do still look out for the thunder :D

Calv said...

hahahaha by far u're one of the weirdest girl i've met

pinksterz said...

yes i am weird (albeit quaint too).

Calv said...

wahahahahaha. quaint? wahahahaha

pinksterz said...

@_@

u r weirder. for laughing.

Calv said...

arent u supposed to be sleeping? ur msn said so wor...

pinksterz said...

*busted*

no lah, i was about to sleep at that time but still bloghopping! shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! dun tell anyone! i always put that kind of msg to avoid ppl!

shhhhh....!

Calv said...

wahahahaha so u wanna avoid me also?? T.T

Anonymous said...

omg, i'm not studying open relationships la .. haha. I'm doing I.T by the way... doesn't look like it .. I know.

oh , I dun do tags :P

pinksterz said...

yes.

ogres are scary.

Calv said...

JP: i know la wahahahaha just jokin only ma...

Pinksterz: ok lor