Saturday, December 01, 2007

FINALLY!!!!

Side Note: Pictures of the Blogger's gathering @ Marche can be downloaded here....

OMG OMG OMG!! Finally I found the action figures I've always wanted to collect!!!

I hereby present to you.......DC UNLIMITED: World of Warcraft: Series 1

All I can say about the artwork is. MARVELOUS!!! Details of these guys are near perfection and yes it's pretty much hard to find in Malaysia. I was walking into Comics Corner this morning and I came across these babies. Damn, with an instance I grabbed the whole set and placed it on the counter.

The lady was like "Wow, you're getting the whole set??" And I went like "Yeap!" with a huge grin on my face. Yes I look like a kid then but who cares? I am who I am and so happens, I like these guys....

Wanna see how they looked?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BLOOD ELF ROGUE:
VALEERA SANGUINAR Collector Figure

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DWARF WARRIOR:
THARGAS ANVILMAR Collector Figure

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
UNDEAD WARLOCK:
MERYL FELSTORM Collector Figure

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ORC SHAMAN:
REHGAR EARTHFURY Collector Figure

Ok so in a way I'm pretty much satisfied for today. Normally I don't blog in the weekends but this is really an exceptional case! wahahahaha....

11 comments:

3POINT8 said...

WoW!!! those action figures look so cool....(haha, looks expensive to me too!)
Man, the undead warlock damn yeng!!!

Calv said...

ya wor....costed me RM350 :/ but nvm la...i like

xniquet said...

i want the blood elf but topless one got arr :P?

Anonymous said...

OHHH!!!! this was so cool. I have been addict to WOW last time but quit already. I like the blood elf

Calv said...

x: haha go look for it in thailand there wat topless or nude oso they sell. not only WoW figures but any jap anime figures also...

Fattien: an ex addict? hehe i not yet quit though still playing but not as often as before ady since work is like piling up... :(

xniquet said...

i want patrick star figurine :P

Calv said...

hahaha go buy lo...

mr jp said...

350 for all ?? or for one ???

i agree, they're awesome though

Calv said...

350 for all 4 la friend.... hahaha 350 for 1 i would die buying them... :P

Anonymous said...

wowwiw!! Those look good, my fren. I love the blood elf rogue.

i think u got a good bargain cuz i was eyeing an amazing Abel Nightroad figure from Trinity Blood but it costs RM530! Crazy shit...

Good buy, good buy. :)

Calv said...

ah boh: hahaha everyone loves the evil blood elf eh? hahahaha yea some figurines are really expensive so u need to grab it fast else the price will go sky rocketing high