Monday, September 22, 2008

Anyone a big fan of Takeshi Kaneshiro? Eileen is for one. She was goo-goo-gaa-gaa-ing over his poster when we were on the cinema the other day. But we were watching Death Race so we didn't catch this one.

However, when we were visiting the DVD shop to stock up some DVDs to watch over the weekend, I bumped to this movie. So I was like hey since she liked it so much, why not buy the DVD and watch it at home. It'll be nice though...actually I'm referring to the poster. Looks blue and nice :p I have no idea what is the story line behind this movie.

So as usual, we went back, start up the DVD player and slot the DVD in. At first watching the movie was kinda ok. It's a Japanese movie though! One thing about pirated DVDs, you're exposed to the risk of stupid subtitles. Eileen doesn't understand Japanese and I have a mild understanding of that language =/

So as we watched, we got more and more confused. Takeshi's name is Chiba, which the subtitle writes Lightning Thunder and the girl's name which was Kazue Fujiki becomes Rattan Wood =.="

What wonders can piracy do good titled movies...

Anyways, as we watched, we became more and more confused and you know what? I ended up sleeping followed by Eileen... We ended dozing off comfortably...... in a deep....deep....sleeeeep....

When I woke up hours later, I told Eileen, "This is a damn good movie....."
Eileen: Ya right! You slept in the movie. Some more you slept faster than me...
Me: Ya it's a good movie....good to sleep hee hee....

Guys and girls, watch on your own risk, just make sure you don't snore in the cinema, that's all..

3 comments:

ShaSha said...

okie, can jimat $$$ liau. Actually i m one of the fans too.

Calv said...

hahahaha. good luck. maybe u wont sleep leh

Eileen said...

I think this is a good movie for people with insomnia problem. Maybe I should watch this every weekday so I can sleep early. Haha... It is a funny experience though :)