Tuesday, August 05, 2008

What can Books do to you?

Recently I have just finished a book. Yea some of you might think, Calvin?? Reading?? It's highly impossible! but then again when you find out what book I read, you would take back what you have just thought about me :p

Photobucket

Now does this even look anywhere near possible? Everyone knows I'm a dog-lover and anything to do with dogs, I'm all game..

This however is a very good book. This book made me laugh occasionally while reading. There's so much of what John had experience that I went through the same thing with my dog (Copper) as well...

But of all places, I HAD to read the ending inside a plane on the way back to Malaysia from Singapore. I have people sitting next to me and so on, It's where John had to make a decision to let Marley go. It's so sad. Even myself, of someone would call and emotionless son of a bitch, felt tears dripping down.

So after the book, I actually find myself changed a little, I actually treasure Copper a little more. I would spend time with him and actually took some time to communicate with him.

I noticed that dog-men relationships are something very unique, something worth treasuring that even money couldn't buy, well, except for the price you pay to buy it when it's a pup =.=" But overall, it's all worth it. :)

Here's some pics of what I do with Copper during my free time

Photobucket
As long as there's food, he's be extra obedient :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He always loves to sit next to me and just lie there, occasionally a quick belly rub would give him the extra love he needs

See how much he has grown... from this cute little thing...

Photobucket

to this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's still cute however :)

So now I'm starting another book to read. Something darker, more sinister *evil grin* Let me introduce to you... Dead City

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh copper! he's so cute when he's a pup!

Calv said...

hehe thanks. oh and thanks as well for dropping by :p

Anonymous said...

you're welcome. i still have his picture..

Calv said...

u still have his picture?? u are??

Anonymous said...

Colin's friend.

Calv said...

oooh haha. sorry u got me worried there for a while coz i dont remember knowing a mandy =/ thanks to letting me know :p

Anonymous said...

lol. it's alright. take care dude.

Calv said...

thank u, thank u....u take care there too, hope u and colin would come kl again soon :p