Friday, June 20, 2008

This is WAY too much.

Have you ever gotten yourselves an email from some sort of African or some third world country's email asking you to help some God forsaken girl whose dad/uncle/grandfather whom is dying and they are leaving behind a huge inheritance of fortune. Apparently the girl being locked away in some refugee camp unable to flee from her untimely fate.

I used to ignore these mails or even delete them on the spot. We all knows that these are scams of some sort that will end up you using your own money for some worthless cause. Despite the figure of their "inheritance" is somewhat huge; by the count of billions in case you didn't notice, it's still a SCAM!

Today, I gotten another new technique of scam being spread around the email world. Check this email out...

asmina880akou@yahoo.com
HELLO
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is asmina am single. I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, i will like you to send me an email so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier,no socio-economic Barrier,religious, language,nationality ordistance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail.Yours Sincerely

asmina.


I'm like "What the hell is this?!" Does it have to come to this extent to get such attention from people? Have these third world countries just gotten their internet till they find it amazing to con someone or even find love over the internet?

Goodness this is sooo friggin pathetic. I wonder what's next? I'll give you USD$5 million to marry me?? =.="

No comments: