Sunday, June 03, 2007

Let's Get The Partay Started~!!


Any party goers?? Next Saturday, 1 Utama Rooftop! All night long baby~ Those who wanna check them out click on this LINK to see the DJ line ups and information about the event.


Anyways, the DJ line up is gonna be:



MAIN ROOM

Benny Benassi
Scot Project
ALTERED IMAGE
DJ DESIRE
BASS AGENT

URBAN ROOM

GOLDFISH
BLINK
THE STYLUSTIKS
BEN CRACKO


In a way, I feel this event is going to be really packed! Like the last one with Yoji Biomechanika at KL Tower. Damn! We're like a pack of sardines, you can barely walk, barely move around, let alone DANCE?!

So this event I'm really not sure whether should I go or not. Don't really feel like being squashed by a mass group with sweaty bodies! YUCK! Why can't they do an event like this in Genting anymore?! Those were the days where everyone is so comfortable with the weather and the cool breeze while partying whole night long! Damn I miss those days... Those were the days we as a group go for rave parties after rave parties. Here's another great event that happened last year. DJ Tiesto, World's No.1 DJ held a rave in Sepang!!!






Sorry the picture's a little blur though, it wasn't me who took the pictures. I was too "drunk" to take any pictures... LOL Anyways, Do turn up and support a little on this coming UV Nation

Note:
Music had been changed to something more to Dance, Just a change of flavour for the next 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. bridal jackets. Android Phones Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal Beach Wedding dresses