Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Latest Collections!

Recently there's this Hoo Haa over a promotion for MBF credit card members. Apparently it's as easy as A B C to get a.......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All you gotta do is:

A - Sign up for a new MBF card and you can apply to purchase this 37" LCD TV for RM100 x 43 months with 0% interest charge.

B - For existing members, just apply can pay for RM100 x 39 months with 0% interest

C - For existing members as well, Just swipe your card, collect 3 approval codes with the number 5 at the back of the code, redeem your free TV!

It's easy huh? All you have to do is just click HERE to sign up or seek for more details.

I did some survey though, For Samsung LCD TV, just for a 32" costs around RM3999 but this is a 37", specially made for this MBF promotion and you can't get it off the market. In the end I signed up for it as well, It just arrives this morning, Though I'm down with fever, I still managed to pull myself together to wait for the delivery guys to send it over. And I had to clear my room just to occupy the thing. It's huge no doubt but it's very light hahaha for me at least.

So this is how it looked like in my room...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's just right in front of my bed! I can watch DVDs or play PS2 while lying comfortably on my bed! Now that's what I call Life ain't it?! hehe

Not only that, As most of you know, recently the movie Transformers is in the local theaters. Well all I could say is I totally got addicted to it! I even bought the action figures. Really expensive but hey I must say it's worth it. Why?

OK! I bought it for like RM280 a piece. I only got Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Optimus Prime is still vastly sold in the local toy store but it's the last of its batch. Rumours has it that the new batch would come in different colour. Not the original. I'm not sure about that but hey, that's what I've heard.

Megatron unfortunately has no more stock in Malaysia. I tried finding it in other stores around but yea, I couldn't find any. Seems like I heard that America had took most of it back as there's not enough stock to be sold there itself. I'm very fortunate to be able to get the very last one in the store!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What can I say? I only possessed these figurines for like a week now? I had someone offered me RM350 to buy Megatron! I wonder when there's out of stock in Malaysia how much would I be able to earn from selling these stuff to collectors outside. Well, actually I'm contemplating whether to sell it or not myself. Thought of keeping it though but hey, if there's someone who could offer me a good reasonable price, I might sell it off!

Another Item I'm looking forward to get is the ultimate edition of Bumblebee~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's a rare item selling for RM300++ but last I checked, someone selling it in ebay.com.my for like RM1500~ That's crazy! But I'm just waiting for stock to come in before getting them! Mwahahaha

10 comments:

baggie said...

Whoa.. LOL... you should have spared me some of those cash to buy me a digital camera.. LOL

Calv said...

hmm...a digi cam?? about 400+ only woooo regular wan la...

Anonymous said...

ooo , optimus prime looks quite nice ...

but rm280 . ouchh

Calv said...

yes indeed it hurts hahaha the price went up by 100 ady when i bought, starting price was RM190

baggie said...

Ngerh obviously i wan good quality digicam ler... the slim series from panasonic.. :(

Calv said...

waaa panasonic ah?? hmmm...i no money d hahaha cannot help u d...u got ur calvin teh siew HENG ma......hahaha

Anonymous said...

yet another transformers freak! wonder when the craze is ever gonna subside...everyone seems to be so engrossed with it, be it boys or girls alike...except me =.= it's either i'm too old for it, or too young!! hahaha...

37" tv baby!!! tht's definitely wat i call LIFE ^o^

Calv said...

well yea...the tv is life aint it? and better yet, u can enjoy them pretty soon.

for transformers wise i think u wouldnt know coz u've not watched it. well i'll probably bring u there n watch then u'll know how good it is :P

Anonymous said...

i don noe bout transformers really, but i heard diehard is superb! very much action-packed from the beginning to the end which left everyone gasping for fresh air after the movie.

Calv said...

yea i wanted to watch that as well...unfortunately some ppl went to watch without me....grrr..