Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Perth Pics.... Day 1

Sorry ya, so long didn't post anything on my blog. Been really busy with work and now finally I do have some time to post up the pics I took on my Perth trip last month.

Enjoy...

This is the so-called map Eileen drew up on where we should go in Perth....Amazing how creative mind thinks sometimes...


Our comfy home on where we stayed in Perth. My grand aunt's place...
On the night itself we went to Fremantle prison for a ghost tour! It's really a tour you shouldn't miss when you go there. Trust me, it scares the daylight out of you. :p







This is the first day. Will be posting more pics on the days to come...*crossing fingers*

Side note:
For all these years, I've known Malaysian guys always wanted to go and live in Japan for mainly 2 reasons....

1) For the Metro men, it's because of the jap chicks you see quite often in TV. Trust me, the girls you see in TV are really overrated. Don't believe me? try going there and you'll find out with your own eyes.

2) For the Geeks, Anime is unlimited there! and you may think that these anime somehow portrait the real lifestyle in Japan....but think again...

Until 2 nights ago, I learnt that there's another reason some men would like to go Japan for...


The Electronic Gadgets!!!!....

When someone told me that.... I went =.="

3 comments:

SarahLee said...

Japan, electronic gadgets, that would be Akihabara and its certainly not to be missed!! =) How I love Japan, not just for men, it's a woman's heaven too!

Calv said...

lol i know it's a nice place to visit and all... but having the reason to settle there based on their eletronics is kinda weird...

Ah Boh said...

i think my sis falls into category #2 cuz she's like anime crazy

actually for category #1 on cun babes to see, the guys i know voted to go korea rather than japan.. hmmm..